Hello Dear

Welcome to my new blog, this is a place where I plan to share all of my creations with you and hope to inspire creativity in others. 

What does one do when snowed in for a couple of days.......Color!  We have been snowed in for 2 days with 14" of snow and 60+ mph winds.  Didn't bother me much since I got to stay home and spend some time remembering how much I enjoy coloring stamped images.  This came from a card kit I purchased a very long time ago.  The stamp is called "Hello Dear" from Penny Black.  I started by water coloring using tombow markers and a water brush, I then added some depth and shading with Faber Castell Polychromos colored pencils and some gamsol.  It has been way to long since I have taken time to color, I have missed it so much.

Here is a shot of the drifts we woke up to this morning





Comments