Crochet Dish Rags



 For the last couple of weeks, when I wasn't working, you could usually find me crocheting.  I love to make dish rags for myself as well as gifts.  Currently I have been working on a collection of dishrags for my daughter who recently moved out for college. 
When I originally started making dish rags years ago I was knitting them, which I still do every now and then, but I have found it much easier and faster to crochet them.  This stack has several different patterns I have been trying out.  I think my favorite so far is the rustic dish rag.  You can find the pattern here.  The pattern calls for a chain of 32, however I reduced that to 22 since I like my dishrags on the smaller side. Some of them I have added a border around the entire dishrag, but I have found that I prefer no border.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like what you see and take some time to be creative this week.

Comments